Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, three mind boggling questions that have been on my mind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm my favorite character!
    You are Christopher (Kit) Rodriguez! You wish you<br>could do bigger things than get made fun of,<br>and you do! You are very smart, but
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I'm Dariene Callahan! Luff her! She's my fav. character. I know that lots of people think she's a brat but... I don't.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

I'm a Dairine, too. Not that that's any surprise. I used to read X-Men comics in my top bunk, while my older sister yelled at me.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I says Cannot find Server.

Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Oh, now it worked. I'm Dairine Callagan too.
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I'm an atheist and I'm Dairine...

YAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, it said that I am Tom Swale. Pretty much what I expected. I can relate to him and he is my favorite character. Wish DD would do a little more about him, though.
                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

For the religious quiz, I got 'Nothing.' Reading over it, it kinda says my view of religion. So here:

Nothing
                  couldn't - care - less

Some people would describe you as apathetic. You should pat them on the back as they are quite right. Religion isn't really a concern to you so you prefer mostly to go along with the flow. While the A-Team and God-Squad are viciously locking horns, you like to just back quietly, or agree if there happens to be a clear winner. You don't... (keeps going)

Actually no, that doesn't fit me. Oh wait, yeah it does fit me. Hmm... can't tell.

...dedicate a whole lot of thought to the meaning of life or the pro-death situation, as you may or may not have more important things to worry about. It doesn't really matter. You are one of Christianities worst enemies. While with enough evidence or persuasion, scientists, philosophers, even atheists could be converted to the side of the Lord, you are utterly untouchable. ...Bah, can't complain.

Hmm. I can't decide of I agree with that. I don't bother beleiving the big-bang theory or anything like that. I don't know if it's true and I don't really care if it's true, so... Could be, might not, either way, I'm fine. As for beleiving in God... not at all. I'm more of an atheist. Religion... *shudders*. Dunno 'bout you, but it seems so narrow minded sometimes. If you're religious, fine. I have nothing against you. Everybody is my friend as long as they don't act like a butthead or (rhymes with castle). If they do... Ooohooohooo, you do NOT want to be my enemy.

I'm Carl!
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

In other words...

You'll find out when you die anyway. Why worry now?

Comment

I'm a heretic, which is kinda funny, 'cause in the picture, they have mormons. And 'cause I'm a Christian, and just did it for the hell of it. Odd sentence, no?

I went back to change my answers to see if I could get like Ronan or something, but I got Dairine again. Weird.
                      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Another thing. I always hate the idea of 'destiny' or 'fate' or some greater Being. I hate it. I hate books like that. It's like 'why bother living out the rest of your life if it has already been decided for you?' There is no furture until you live it out. And even then, future is slipping to present and past.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

That kind of is wierd but it makes me feel safe in a way. Like it's gonna turn out good in the end. And that everything's meant to happen. You just have to think about it in a different way Gryphon...
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

My idea of fate follows more the idea of consequence- Some things happen, and you can't stop it, and there are descisions you make that can change the path of your life, but I like fate.

Fate is cool.

Comment

I beleive in fate to a certain point, I don't think that your life can be decided, only you can do that. But your life can be predicted, but ther are ALL SORTS of variables that can change fate, it all depends on choices, and wether choices are fate, I don't know. That is what I think about Macbeth, he didn't HAVE to kill the king just because it was fortold, and I also don't think that he would have killed the king if the weird (or should I say wyrd?) sisters hadn't predicted it.
                              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Working...
                              X