0%
    COOl
    0%
    it's ok
    0%
    IT SUCKS!
    0%
    (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
    "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

I must wonder what possibly made you want another Oath? And what happens when you say this one after you've said the other one?

Me

Comment

nothing really i just thought the original oath was missing something. it's not the whole orriginal oath any way i only had acces to the first 2 books cause the part of the oath is different in each one.
      i actually made this modified oath today during math class. it's when i do my best off topic thinking
      "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

Ah....well, most of the YW Oaths are the same in every book....
        You made it in math class. Um.... I see.

Comment

This is my modified version of the Oath for reading. It was my original siggy when I joined and I have used it occaisionally since then. I hope you like it.

In Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will read the Art, which is Her gift, in Life's service alone, rejecting all other influences. I will guard books and ease pain. I will fight to preserve what writes and reads well in its own way; I will not change any narrative unless its text and message, or that of the series of which it is part, are threatened or threaten another. To these ends, in the understanding of Her Art, I will ever put aside mindless television for reading, and forgetting for learning, when it is right to do so - looking always toward the Heart of the Author, where all our sundered dreams are one, and all our myriad thoughts lie whole, in That from Which She proceeded...
          "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

real nice. dd will apprieciat it
            ------------------------------
            Footsteps in the snow
            suggest where you have been,
            point where you are going:
            but where they suddenly vanish,
            never dismiss the possiblity
            of flight....

Comment

Very interesting! I find it much like the other ones, but I still like it!

Comment

In Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will read the Art, which is Her gift, in Life's service alone, rejecting all other influences. I will guard books and ease pain. I will fight to preserve what writes and reads well in its own way; I will not change any narrative unless its text and message, or that of the series of which it is part, are threatened or threaten another. To these ends, in the understanding of Her Art, I will ever put aside mindless television for reading, forgetting for learning, and bad grammar for puctuation,when it is right to do so - looking always toward the Heart of Books, where all our sundered dreams are one, and all our myriad thoughts lie whole, in That from Which She proceeded...

i like it sunstar. i changed only 2 parts of it though that didn't seem to fit. does this work better?

the grammar and puctuation part doesn't apply to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The incredibly insane Crazy Carl:
                  the grammar and puctuation part doesn't apply to me.
                  I noticed this....

Sorry if this was a dhort post, I didn't have much to say, but i had to say it, even though it doesn't hold any special-ness that should hold it so.

You know whats scary? Just to save money, I'm going to reply to that post from this one. So, I could basically have a whole topic with nothing but one post, cause it wouldn't cost DD anymore money.

Yes, it would be confusing, but it would save DD so much money....

And now, to quote the next post, from the previous one:

Is that bad? A Dhort? Sounds like some sort of new zombie....

Um. Huh?

Me

Comment

*screams*

Dhort!!!

Short.

Carl:

I am above all the rules, and I can spam and annoy Gigo by not capitalizing words and avoiding full stops, commas, and anything else.
                    Carl, type like an INTELLIGENT person.

But: pretty good! I like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X