solar jewelry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solar jewelry...

I saw this "solar orbit necklace" advertised online and couldn't help but think of Dairine's/Roshaun's sunstone; it also puts me in mind of Nita's charm bracelet and I can't help but wonder if, perhaps, there might be a wizardly version of this - that is just as beautiful and also, perhaps, has wizardries hooked into it.

There are planetary wizards; is there a Solar system wizard, or do they skip that level and go straight to Galactic arm supervisers? If there's a solar system supervisor, I want them to wear this. (Hm, if a planet's most senior wizard is a Planetary, is a solar system's most senior wizard a Solitary?)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/itk...pid=1857571861

Oooh, yeah, that is a super cool necklace, and would be absolutely perfect for a Solar System supervisor! I wonder if each planetary has an object to help keep track of the planet and it's doings, sort of like a link to the kernel somehow. Jewelry would certainly be a fashionable way to go about it!

Also, I love that they include the asteroid belt, it's a great touch.
    All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

Working...
    X