No announcement yet.

if you didn't like one of the books...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you didn't like one of the books...

if you did'nt like one of the books don't hide it!
    I know right, this is a place to talk abaout the books but if thare was one in the seres that you didn't like for one reson or another talk away.
    ( sorry DD, but maby it'll help to see what other readers think?)
    DW was My least favorite out of them all manly because it was cind'a hard to falow the rest where fine thow but I have to read them in seacrit ( my mom doesn't like them no clue why).
    Life is short, eat dessert first!

least favorites

My least favorites were AWAb and AWAl. I didn't like Abroad because it was just so different from the rest of the series- it was such a crude manifestation of the Lone Power, and the book had an Irish mythology feel to it that was kind of heavy and made it seem different from the rest of the series. I didn't like Alone because it was so... dark. I loved every single scene with a member from the Rodriguez family in it, though. But in that book everyone's life sucked- Nita's, Dairine's, their dad's, Kit's and Darryl's. Loved the bit where he 'woke up' though, and the part on the moon...
    I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.
    -- Charles Shulz

Comment

Working...
    X