Alternate covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate covers?

Are there any alternate covers, different language or edition? If so, are there any sites I could find the images at?

Uh yeah! On www.youngwizards.com there's the Russian & Chinese cover! There's more too I just can't remember.
    Welcome to the YW forums. (I see you're a new member.) I'm Zgirl! You can call me Z!
    Do you draw a lot? (Just wondering cause your name is Artistboy.)
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I know that I've seen at least 2 covers for SYWTBAW. The one I have is sort of a collage of different inamges, with Kit and Nita more or less in the middle. The other one is where they are going into the Worldgate. I think the single-image one is the newer version, because the other 4 books from the series that I have are that way (I finally found #5!! I'm so happy!)

Comment

Mep. Hey, two new members in one topic! Welcome all! I'm the lovable Gryphon and this, here, is Z.

There's also a erm... wazzit called? cover. Oh, millenium edition, I think! And there's this really really old cover for So You Want to be a Wizard. Have you seen the newest cover for Deep Wizardry? It's beautiful! It's the one with Nita and Kit sitting on a whale with a wave coming up behind.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I just got into Young Wizard books when the new covers came out. The first one is so cool! Everytime you look at it you notice something knew and I love the illustrator who did that cover. A very clever person. The second and third one is really good too. I think that artist should remake all of those covers! Ecspecially do the new 7th one too!
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Have you see the publication history at the com site parallel to this one?

There are various old covers shown there, with links to more. Interesting differences between them.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

hee hee I remember my first copy of SYWTBAW it was old but still pretty cool
              still I like the new covers they look nice and neat next to each other!
              "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
              The sun also rises,
              The day goes on."

Comment

Working...
              X