W@W Dairine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W@W Dairine

Two of 'em. Warning: Sketchy drawings on notebook paper! This is what happens when I get bored in Physics class.

Losing The Prince
    Another World's Color
    I lurk. It's what I do.
    "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

I liked them both, the full-length one better (it doesn't have awkward hands). I don't think Dairine still wears glasses.

I moved this into the Spoiler forum since it gives away things about WAW.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Mmm, both lovely

I think we should have a contest over at YW-Fanartists-Unite for dressy!Dairine.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Love the second one.
        When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

Whee! Thankies!
          Every time I look at the first one I wonder "What is going on with her hands!?"
          A contest would be interesting, as there are a lot of possiblities for it. Hehe, Dairine's like me--neither of us likes to dress up at all.
          I lurk. It's what I do.
          "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

Oooo! I like them both! Especially the second one, thats almost exactly how I pictured Dairine's dress!
            "All Death Eaters must be proficient in the Dark Arts: murder, Unforgivable Curses, yodeling etc."
            -So You Want to be a Death Eater

----------------------
            'Creator of Sonderwear'
            -----------------------

Comment

first one, not so much, but that second one wow, your's is the 3rd like picture and sofar the best, even thought the other two were colored and had a background, you blow them away
              good job

(\__/)
              (+'.'+) This is Bunny. show his image
              (")_(") to help him conquer the world.
              in other words, feel free to copy and paste everywhere, ALL HAIL BUNNY!!

"I reject you reality and substitute my own"-Adam Savage

"Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, seriously

"the one who lives in darkness has the least trouble finding the light" Monday's Dusk, from Mister Monday, book 1 of the Keys to the Kingdom series, by Garth Nix

" its not the custard that kills you its the Kittens" me after reading IWC #331
              "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
              Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

I'm not sure about the first one but the second one is awesome!!

Great job!!!!!

Comment

they're good drawings. you an artest or something? Just wondering. who are they supposed to be, anyways?
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                  X