Roshaun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roshaun!

I cried. I would of rather had Ronan die than Roshaun.

[--moved to the SPOILER area, since this is a big spoiler for those who haven't read the book. kli.]

Welcome, my fellow new member! I too was (still am) rather upset about the end of W@W.
    But let me offer you hope. I personally think that there is much evidence that DD did not actually kill off Roshaun. After all, Dairine didn't find him in Timeheart, the robot things seemed to think he was still alive, and as I remember, the book says that Dairine went back to the real world to search for "what was lost." One theory I've heard is that since it was mainly a transport spell (taking sunlight from it's source to wherever they were on the moon), it could be that Roshaun was simply transported elsewhere when he lost control of it. There's a lot of discussion of this topic going on in the thread "Looking for What is Lost," should you want to join us there.
    ---------------------
    Wellakh, O Wellakh, in splendour of gold,
    What news does the dusk bring to halls fair and old?

Comment

It made me cry too. I'm in total denial, though. Rohsaun's not dead, he's vacationing in the Bahamas. along with Sirius Black.

Comment

Roshaun is not dead I mean he can't be dead, it wouldn't fit with the plot if you ask me. And it seems to me a little pointless to kill of Roshaun. Though I might also just be a bit angry that my fave character is dead.

If Color Guard were any easier it would be called Drill Team.

"Aye! Avast!"
        -Will Turner, POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl

Comment

Working...
        X