ponch!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ponch!!!!!!!!!!!

what was up with ponch and his going all godlike thing.....i mean was that just some random dog with ponch in them or ponch himself in a new body......frustrating......and while we're on the issue of frustrating things...what's up with the whole dissapearing act roshaun pulled....and dairines acting like she's in love or something.....

She is.
    Ben, the Perkigoth
    Tall, dark, and drop dead handsome (jk)

Comment

Ben's Wizpod, I think you should read the Board FAQ. There's kind of, you know, a LIMIT on how long your sig can be . . .

And wolfmage, you can find many peoples' opinions on your questions here and here.

Comment

Yeah, darine's in love alright. And as for ponch, i think it's neither. Ponch is in ALL dogs now. He is an embodiment of THE ONE, the dogs version, so he's in all dogs.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I really didn't like the fact ponch went all god like. You can never really be friends with a power,there in everything. It gets a little scetchy

Oh and Dairine isn't in love(yet). She had times when she thought about it and believed she was in love but she really knew it was her first real real friend. Roshaun cares about her deeply but not the way he had with carmela. He wants to be friends with her but he knows(with all his smart kingish smartness.)something goes deeper between them.(yes I think he's still alive)

Give it time. When they get older their age difference will seem less.

Comment

I agree with young reader. The way I saw the whole Ponch thing went was now he's the dog's version of THE ONE because their Choice was incomplete. Also, I think the whole dogs hanging 'round the house, making universes, ect. thing was him slowly becoming the dog's version of THE ONE, and exhibiting the some of the powers that come from that.
            --May we go where errantry takes us,doing Their business and the Ones, and when we meet Him say "Fairest and Fallen, greeting and defiance!"

Comment

Working...
            X