Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

about ponch in WAW. (spell it backwards?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about ponch in WAW. (spell it backwards?)

i am confused, ponch in WAW becomes a dog version of the one. he makes the choice for the dogs that they didn't make and set them on their way towards the one. so he became a dog version of the one, right?then the transecendant pig says that it was the old spell it backwards joke, and don't even get it started on the puns. ok that's where i'm confused spell it backwards? i first though ponch but no that's just hcnop no sense. it didn't make sense it had to be more in general more toward what he became. the dog's version of the one.(sorry in advance if offends anybody at all)dog spell it backwards. GOD, so i thougt that sort of made sense a dog version of the one. (sorry, sorry, sorry)there's like a 99% chance i misinterpreted something.

Moved from Miscellaneous Issues - Peter

well you know the word WOW it is WOW or wow as in
    WOW like toe and WOW as COW

Comment

I don't think you're that confused. Yes, the Pig means that the One thought it was funny that the word "dog" spelt backwards is "god". But Ponch seems to be part of the One now, the dogs' part. He isn't a separate One. DD confirmed that in a chat.

The Pig seems to have a more casual and irreverent attitude towards the One than most wizards - maybe even most Powers, though that's hard to tell. So he can complain about the One's love of puns.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

i see, (thanks for helping me find this topic PM) so ponch became the dog version of the one, not separate but the dog version.

Comment

Working...
        X