Bad news for Roshaun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news for Roshaun

In WAW Roshauns Dad says that their star is having problems and that the problems are being increased by the dark matter. My thought is that while everybody is off saving the universe, the Wellakh (spelling?)Star bubblestorms(or whatever it does),and because of the stretching of the universe, Roshaun's Dad doesn't have enough power to stop it.

Now, Dairine's off looking for Roshaun and I think she'll find him, and when she does there could be drastic changes in their relationship. But then Roshaun's going to go back to his star and find out there's nothing left. . . . . .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Moved to the WAW spoiler forum, as this is no longer a forthcoming book - Peter

Interesting idea, but...haven't they already "saved the universe" by the end of W@W? And then Dairine goes back there and it's perfectly okay. I don't think Dairine and Nelaid would let Wellakh die so easily--they're both perfectly powerful wizards who are experienced (or becoming experienced) in the field of "star doctoring", so to say.

On the drastic changes in Dairine and Roshaun's relationship: Oh, definitely.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Exactly what you said. There's bound to be some serious changes, but I mean, Dairine is Dairine! She's not about to let her love's parents' PLANET get killed without having some say in it!
      When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

could happen, but i doubt it. still, you never know. And yeah, the pulpus was destroyed, but if it's already messed up the star, that may not recover.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
        X