The Chat I Missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chat I Missed

So...did anybody go to the spoiler chat with DD on Saturday night? I couldn't, I had a previous commitment, but I was just wondering...did anybody get any pertinent questions answered? Or is there a place I can find the transcript?

Just a disappointed absentee hoping for some answers

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

I put two transcripts up: there's the non-spoiler one and the spoiler one.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Thanks bushels, PM: It means a lot to me.

So...it seems DD really didn't mean Roshaun died? Or am I reading into her cryptic comments too much? Or is Dairine horribly wrong?

I need to start going to the chats.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

I just read the chat transcript...I was in and out a few times, but my computer wouldn't load it right. Thanks for posting it, PM! I'm so happy I got to read the information! Now I really think that Roshaun is still alive!!! *saqeals* I'm really dissapointed that there won't be much Dairine in AWoM but at least the books are back on the "one a year" schedule. Wow, I used a LOT of exclamation points in this post!!!!

*No Day but Today* -Rent
        -Kris

Comment

Can someone give another link? I can't read those, they keep saying 404.
          Oops

Comment

Oops, I missed a link. I moved the transcripts into a 2005 directory when 2006 turned up, and thought I'd fixed all of the references to them.
            The above two are fixed now, I just checked them.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Thankyou!
              Oops

Comment

Working...
              X