When does it come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does it come out?

Alrighty, I'm lost..... I checked at Borders today and it said july, if you search for it to put on your xanga it says july 1st, but locus has is listed as being published in april under the massive list of new books due out in 2005. ::is vastly confused and hopes the april date is the one in which it will be coming out::

vv
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Alrighty, I'm lost..... I checked at Borders today and it said july, if you search for it to put on your xanga it says july 1st, but locus has is listed as being published in april under the massive list of new books due out in 2005. ::is vastly confused and hopes the april date is the one in which it will be coming out::

vv
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Sorry, Caitlin, but the last that DD said in the official chat was probably around October 2005. (sigh).
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

noooooooooooooo!!!!

aaugh! too many sources!! :: dies::

vv
        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Here's what you do. Show up for the official chat on January 15th. Ask DD. Then you'll be getting straight info from Herself, which should be pretty dang accurate.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Here's what Locus says in the forthcoming books in 2005:
            Harcourt
            (author people, and their books for some random months)
            Apr '05:Wizard's Holiday by Diane Dunae (r,ya); Wizards at War by Diane Duane (ya, hc)

eep!

vv
            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Working...
            X