No announcement yet.

Real quick, before everybody gets it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real quick, before everybody gets it...

So, before everybody gets this puppy and we all know what happens, I'm wondering what your predictions are. So please leave your best prediction about what is going to happen, and we;ll see what really does happen!
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Umm.....

Nita and Kit are going to be in it.

XD

I don't know. No ideas about how they get rid of the evil shadow, SOMEBODY (probably Kit) is going to freak out (in a good way) about mostly running the planet, and the mobiles are going to appear.

The last one I'm kinda just hoping for, though.

Comment

Well, one can predict that Dairine's wizarding buddies, Ronan, and Carmela will be involved. But that's a pretty safe bet unless the second two chapters have been changed since when they were posted out here with the first excerpt.

I've no idea what else to guess at.

What I hope we see?
      Tom and Carl working some major mojo at the end.
      Ronan and Carmella hitting things off.
      Delving a little more into Ponch...what's going on with him and the leakage at the Rodriguez household. But we may not see much of that until A Wizard of Mars. I still wonder what in the world is going on with Ponch's ability to...seemingly...create new universes. At least temporarily.
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Ponch's "ability" isn't temporary. Remember in Dilemma how Tom said that the universes are still there?

I'm guessing that Dairine's gonna hook up with the Moblies and try to use a slightly weaker variation of the spell she used in HW.

Where instead of the universe completely stopping it only slows down

Comment

Working...
        X