Nita's pup tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita's pup tent

I just reread this book and noticed something odd. When the group goes to the enclosed cavern on Rashah, Nita does not go with them, instead going with Sker'ret to the Crossings. When Dairine gets there with Roshaun, she eventually rests in Nita's pup tent. How did the pup tent get there? Nita never set it up and it never shows her giving it to Kit.

I know, I like to nit pick. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy the series, though.

Bob

Like many books, sometimes thing just happened to be there. Sometimes when it isn't that important, why would anyone care?! As you love the series & reading the books, then that's what really matters.
    A spell always works. -So You Want To Be A Wizard I wonder would it work on my sisters... hmm...

Comment

Well, that doesn't really answer her question. I think that's a fine question, whether or not it's relevant to the story. I thought the same thing to myself when I read that part!! Sometimes I get so confused when everything isn't in order. But I'll have to read it again to find out 'cause that bothered me too

Comment

Working...
      X