Cover For Wizards at War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover For Wizards at War

Okay, the cover I don't really understand....I know that thers Kit and Nita, but whats that big, buggish looking thing? I'm only on page 30.
    "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

Originally posted by Sophia_Rodriguez View Post
    Okay, the cover I don't really understand....I know that thers Kit and Nita, but whats that big, buggish looking thing? I'm only on page 30.
    Generally the covers of the YW books are quite good at giving something of a feel for the book they're wrapped round, so keep reading, and maybe you'll find out.
    -- Rick.

Comment

Thanks!
      "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

Comment

Working...
      X