Kit's and Nita's Saving The Ocean Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit's and Nita's Saving The Ocean Project

Just wondering... I mean we never really found out if the spell Kit and S'ree did kept and I was just wondering what happened.

Live your life as if there's no tomorrow, for all you know there might not be.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Just wondering... I mean we never really found out if the spell Kit and S'ree did kept and I was just wondering what happened.

*Agent~M*
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "I could live

Comment

Well, as far as I can tell, they completed the project. Uhm, it was on Kit's listing as... *runs and gets book, which for a change she actually has*"Last Project: mesolittoral water-quality intervention (blah blah) other participants (blah blah Nita and S'reee blah) Sol III: intervention status: complete/functioning... so, that seems to indicate that it's complete as far as it goes- which is cool. Kit mentioned possibly setting it up in other places if it works where it is; but that would really be the busywork of their practice, probably done sometime between the end of Dilemma and Nita's mum's death.
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Oh. O.k. Thanx!

*Agent~M*
        "I could live

Comment

Working...
        X