Why Is Nita Mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Nita Mad?

Since Kit and Nita faught, and Nita left so Kit could do the wizardry with S'reee by himself, has confused me. I understand that Nita wanted Kit to it her way, and Kit wouldn't listen.

Whats going on to their partnership? Kit seems to have changed.... And Nita to, probably because the kiss with Ronan, but I fail to see how that would make things different.

Are they growing apart from age? Will their partnership be shattered?
    "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

I'm not sure why they were especially mad... but people tend have falling outs over small things every once and a while, when they spend a lot of time together.
    There is always a price, but who pays it is optional.

Comment

Yeah, sometimes the small things pile up and can seem to be a much bigger deal than they really are.
      It sounded to me like Nita's main issue, the reason she got so mad, was that no matter how many times she explained why her spell was better, Kit wouldn't listen and still insisted that his was the right one for the situation. However, the same could be true of Nita. I think it was just mostly stubbornness on both their parts (maybe a little more so on Nita's part) and that after having the same argument over and over again, that time was the tipping point and she lost her temper.
      I don't think it bodes ill for their partnership, but was maybe a good lesson for both of them on listening to the other, even in an argument, and learning that your ideas aren't always the best. (That is a hard one to learn, and can take years to fully sink in. Not that I know from experience or anything... )

Comment

That does make sence, alot accually. I feel pretty bad for Kit, AND Nita, I hope they make up soon. It would be sad for them to keep things like when they faught. But Kit's way did work, and Neets was guilty. But Nita's way could of worked, too. I understand now why Nita was mad, I think she should apologize to Kit and get back together again.

Okay, this may be off topic, and random but <--- That Emotion is weird. O.o
        "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

Comment

That emoticon is beating the dead horse - i.e. rehashing an old topic that's been done to death. Usually pretty useful in ALL kinds of forums...
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I suspect that part of the reason she got so upset was that she knew it was a good spell, and she was frustrated that they couldn't see it.

Of course, the reason they couldn't see it was that it was actually needed for the next major wizardry down the road, not the current one...
            "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

When two people spend a lot of time together, sometimes the tiniest thing can rub one of them the wrong way and cause an argument. Its perfectly normal, especially for people Kit and Nita's age. That tiny falling out wasn't anything major.
              "But your dark Master has neither authority nor right to judge us. Therefore stand away, lackey, and keep silent in the presence of your betters."

Comment

Working...
              X