No announcement yet.

Nita's mother's end-of-book dialogue???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita's mother's end-of-book dialogue???

I was just thinking When Nita's mother told her father that "he didn't have to worry about kit anymore" what does that mean??? like you can give him your blessing, he's alright for nitas, or don't worry he just wants to be friends.

i would appreciate it if someone could shine some light on this for me.
    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

I believe the saying is "shed some light"....

That's an interesting question. I don't even remember that part, but now I want to know...
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

I don't have much light to shed on this.

I'm guessing it means a bit of everything, that Kit can be trusted (with Nita), or maybe it indicates some sort of concern that the parents had for Kit himself, and now Nita's mom comes to realize that it's OK.... Good question!
      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

ty. and while we are on the subject of nita and kit...
        I just finished w@w a few days ago and whenever they are about to (almost) die kit keeps trying to tell her something; and she cuts him off each time. finaley she just sais' "There's always time heart," then he mumbles something and ponch saves them??? anyone able to shed any light on this?
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
          I was just thinking When Nita's mother told her father that "he didn't have to worry about kit anymore" what does that mean???
          I think it means that since Nitas mom saw what Kit and Nita were doing together inside a wizardry (like inside her) that if her dad was worryed about what they were doing, he shouldn't worry any more. Because her mom saw for herself that they were on the side of good.

Comment

That does make alot of sense but i was under the impression that he already knew that and trusted her.

Comment

I was too Septimus. I think that maybe that she and Harry alwasy had suspicions about what Kit and Nita were... doing, for lack of a better word , and now she's confirming to Harry that they don't need to, well, worry anymore.
              Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I can see were your coming from thank you for the help.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it was in the general tone of "our daughter and her friend aren't doing anything they shouldn't be doing." Because, and correct me if I am wrong, didn't they send Nita to Ireland in AWA because she and Kit were spending so much time together and getting so close while they were so young, and her parents were worried that something was going on between them? Wneh Kit pops in to see her one of the times he tells her that there are rumors going around that he "got her in trouble." So all of this implies that she was telling Harry not to worry about Nita and Kit doing anything inappropriate because they are so focused on doing their wizardry and doing the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X