? (Name that creature!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? (Name that creature!)

I was really bored so I just wanted to write this down.

In the early part of the book. Kit walks into his sister's room. On the screen is a boy in a long vest and a baseball cap being electrecuted by a teddybear with a long tail.

What was this show?
    penguins will rule the world.

I was really bored so I just wanted to write this down.

In the early part of the book. Kit walks into his sister's room. On the screen is a boy in a long vest and a baseball cap being electrecuted by a teddybear with a long tail.

What was this show?
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Well it was Pokeman (I DO NOT watch this show) But Zgirl? Lee, the Forum Admin., might come and delete this topic, just as a warning. If you're bored could you maybe ask some of these questions in the Topic of Great Randomness?? Because DD pays for the site, so the Topic of Great Randomness saves A LOT of space. Anyways, try not to have short posts and you should be fine.
      And Dai!! Welcome to the site! I'm Agent M, or M, nothing else. Long Story.

*Agent~M*
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
      "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Working...
      X