Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age would you suggest the YW books for??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say a little older than ten for sure, probably 12. I wouldn't worry about the book being too scary, but it talks about ahem.. *cough* mature subjects. Though its very brief, it might be a little inappropriate for under 12. It all depends on the kid though. I just know I won't be letting my ten year old cousin read them for probably a year.

I was 12 when I started the series, which was perfect because I was young enough to really relate to the characters because we were close to the same age, and old enough to get more out of the books. Now I'm 19 and I still get more out of them each time I read them.
    "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

Actually I think that any age is great for Young Wizards as long as you have a love of reading and can understand the books. If anything I think that if a child can simply become absorbed in what their reading, then I can't think of a better series to become absorbed in
      Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
      X