Finding the rest of the books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding the rest of the books

...but i can't find the second! i can't buy the series (money would be helpful if i wanted to do that) and my parents...aren't real good with public librarys. where can i find the second book?!?!? any suggestions would be great at this time! thank you so much...

...but i can't find the second! i can't buy the series (money would be helpful if i wanted to do that) and my parents...aren't real good with public librarys. where can i find the second book?!?!? any suggestions would be great at this time! thank you so much...

Comment

... I think those are just about all your options. Public linraries are a really good choice... failing that, I got my copy of DW at a second hand bookstore, which was much cheaper than buying it (though actually, if I'd found it in a first hand bookstore, I would have bought that instead)
      ...so, try that?

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
      --Agent M
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

If you are still in school (some of us aren't) then you could check your school library, it may seem small like mine, but it probably has more books than you think, try there. Otherwise you're probably gonna have to wait. Sorry those are most of your options.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        If I say something stupid or whatever, give me a reak all on my mind is: Step-heal-heal ballchange, repeat, dig-heal-dig-heal-dig-heal side, ball ball scuff balchange repeat, falap, falap, step, step, clap and so on.
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Sam: you've misspelt heel there. Heal as you've got it means to cure, heal, as in hospital. You're thinking heel, as on foot, right?

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
          --Agent M
          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

No I did that because I put if I say something stupid, give me a break because all I'm thinking of is that dance. I did that on purpose. I didn't even put all the dance, what I did put I'm missing stuff on so... BTW: That doesn't bother you does it? Because I know you are some what a spelling freak (not in a bad way) so if it does, I'll go change it.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
            If I say something stupid or whatever, give me a reak all on my mind is: Step-heal-heal ballchange, repeat, dig-heal-dig-heal-dig-heal side, ball ball scuff balchange repeat, falap, falap, step, step, clap and so on.

[This message was edited by Sam on 14 November 2003 at 16:10.]
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

tap dancing, right?? I know how you feel. *alarm bell goes off*
              MY computer buggy ()()()(=: ONE LINER ALERT!! ONE LINER ALERT!! ONE LINER ALERT!! ONER LI--
              Dairine: Uh, it's not a one liner anymore....
              MCB: uh....right. I knew that

~*KsSk8er*~
              Hogwarts Dropout
              "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
              Dai Stiho
              ~*KsSk8er*~
              "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
              Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

yea...i checked my school library like, seven times already, but i found out one of my friends has the whole series! so, yea...i'm so happy!

you don't learn it...
                you earn it.

Comment

Working...
                X