Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lotus in 2015

Hi everyone,

So I'll admit that I was very excited to post this thread, but when I started doing some research, I realized that it's not as exciting as I thought it would be, but I figure y'all might appreciate it anyway.

For the last several years, I've gone to the annual local car cruise and stumbled upon this gem, the single vehicle there that makes me most excited: a Lotus Esprit! IIRC, the Lotus in SYWTBAW was red, like this one. But, this one is a 25th anniversary edition. When I came across it, I had no idea how old it could have been (when the original Lotus came out), but since they came out for 1976, I assume this is a 2001. Considering SYWTBAW was written in the early 1980s, this isn't even close to The Lotus of SYWTBAW, but let's say it's its child or maybe a distant cousin.

"...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

"...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

I debated posting this... what a horrible shot (me squinting on a bright, hot, humid August afternoon)... but it's the only way for us to tell how old it is! LOL I don't think I've ever posted a picture of myself, so here you go! ;-)

Comment

It's definitely close, though the body style would be more similar to the older ones.

Minus the ski racks, of course.

Comment

Ahh, pretty!
          Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

-The Book of the Dead
          --sabriel

Comment

Working...
          X