No announcement yet.

Fred's hiccups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you're right...i remember that him bieng in pain, and he managed to do big things occasionally for a distraction. (don't remember carl giving hjim something, but that's probalby just me.:P) and from the little i remember, he didn't exactly control THAT either...of course, i don't even remember how he died that well, so i should probably reread it at some point...when i finally get past this habit of having four non renewable books at a time, maybe. (if i don't forget. :P)
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I think maybe Fred hiccuped because when he was in space, he emitted what was around him, like cosmic rays and x rays and radiation, so when he was on earth he emitted what was around him, but it hurt because he wasn't used to it. Maybe it wasn't even hurt. just one of those things it takes time to get used to, like the taste of olives or coffee. Most people go "blech" at first, then get used to it.
      "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

Fred's Hiccups

the things he emits might just be thing that he swallowed a long time ago...? or maybe they just appear out of nowhere. like they dissappear in one place thats far away, and then appear in fred. its confusing. ask diane
        "Four for you Glenn Cocoa, you go Glenn Cocoa!" : Damian Mean Girls

Comment

Huh, I don't really know. I really have no idea limo came from. But then again... It is Fred we are talking about. To be honest, I just thought of all the possibilities, and.... well, some questions are better left unanswered.
          "Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself" Hermione Granger Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Comment

Working...
          X