What is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this??

I don't mean to come off as stupid or anything, but i have never heard of this series? Could someone give me a quick summary because i have no idea and i haven't had much success finding any answers. . .please

I don't mean to come off as stupid or anything, but i have never heard of this series? Could someone give me a quick summary because i have no idea and i haven't had much success finding any answers. . .please

Comment

Cut to the chase: a group of wizard-cats is in charge of the smooth running of the Grand Central Worldgate. When the Gate starts to malfunction, the cats need to find out why and fix it before there are repercussions in both the wizard and mundane worlds. Oh, and of course the Lone Power is running about trying to muck things up. A VERY abbreviated synopsis.
      "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
      "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Comment

The titles of the boos are "The Book of Night With Moon" and either "To Visit the Queen" or "On Her Majesty's Wizardly Service," depending on whether you're in the United States or England. You won't find them shelved with the Young Wizards books because they're not young adult; you'll have to head over to the "adult" sci-fi/fatasy section of your bookstore or library.

-Tabby
          the princess with claws

ETA: Whee! Post #42!

Comment

Thanks much obliged.

Comment

Working...
            X