Big Meow -- dead tree version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Meow -- dead tree version

So, has anyone gotten theirs yet? I subscribed at the beginning, but am eagerly waiting for mine and have steadfastly avoided reading any of the online content. E-books have their place, but I prefer the crisp feel of a book in hand (and my eyes feel better about it too, thankyewverymutch!)
    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Errr.. sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but we're still stalled out at Chapter 7, last I looked. I don't think DD's going to go to press until the book's completely written.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

What do you mean by "stalled out"? Is more money needed? How much?

Comment

The impression I've been getting is that rather than being a case of more money needed, it's more hours in the day, so that she can work on things like the SYWtBaW movie spec script.

Anybody want to sell her a timeslide?
        "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Agreed. It's a matter of too many projects, not enough time, and the fact that TBM, of necessity, is at a lower priority than higher-paying work (though still higher than the work-for-free, like the podcast or the Fanlib). DD said in the last official chat that Ch. 7 would be up soon.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
          X