YW FV time line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YW FV time line

I was woundering when FW takes place in the YW series since ive notice in TBONWM, Rhiou (sp) and her team met Kit (or was it Nita) and in WD, Nita mentions to her mom about the dinosuares in central park

[moved from Misc. to Feline Wizards forum--kli.]
    ~~~
    No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Peter Murray will no doubt discuss this in greater detail with you, as he hasn't worked this out in his YW timeline, yet.

But by publication date, the chances are good that both FW books go between A Wizard Abroad and Wizard's Dilemma.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Yes, having said I'd finish the Wizard's Holiday part of the timeline by the end of 2005, I didn't. I did a bit more of it today.

Then I have to do Wizards at War, and then I can sort through the timing hints in the Feline Wizard books. They take place after High Wizardry (Dairine's passed her Ordeal), BONWM is before Deep Wizardry (Carl is an Advisory, not a Senior) and before Wizard's Dilemma (as you mentioned).
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Murray:
        Yes, having said I'd finish the Wizard's Holiday part of the timeline by the end of 2005, I didn't. I did a bit more of it today.

Then I have to do Wizards at War, and then I can sort through the timing hints in the Feline Wizard books. They take place after High Wizardry (Dairine's passed her Ordeal), BONWM is before Deep Wizardry (Carl is an Advisory, not a Senior) and before Wizard's Dilemma (as you mentioned).
        wow! I never stoped and looked at the events that closely, Ill check out your timeline and see if I could help

**NEW QUESTION**

I was woundering, in TBONWM, I belive there was the Penn team, right? then in WD, events from TBONWM was mentioned, but if I understood corectly, in WH, the Penn team was just being set up?

PS: I did not want to double post
        ~~~
        No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

I would have to double check this, but I believe they were simply relocating the Penn State gate, the team was already in existence. They were talking about moving the world gate to a new location.

I just read the last 5 books this week and the smaller details can kinda run together, so I could be mistaken. I'll look this up the next free chance I get.

Comment

Working...
          X