Feline books.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feline books.

Now, I know this has probably been discussed before, will there ever be any more feline wizards books? SciFan is stating <i>the Big Meow</i> came out in 2002, and I've been looking for the others that at one time were proposed. Did they all get cancelled?

*submerges back into lurkdom*
    Go well in peace,
    Esthanya Lynni O'Lanan

I think they were all canceled because they didn't do so well. What does everyone else have to say on this?

Oh, if you want to look into this, I think there was another topic about this. Hmmm... dunno where it is.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Hi,
      Just popped inot say that there is a few sites to do with the feline wizard books, and I don't pretend to know them all but one I have found really good is After To visit the Queen
      But theres no reason for you not to keep this one going, I will pop in every now and again oh welcome to the site Esthanya.
      Fox
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I really enjoyed the feline wizard series, more would definitely be appreciated.

Comment

There's more people than you know that think the same NoHeadJoe, And I'm one of them. But some one told me there was not enough interest in them to continue them. I loved them cause like DD I love my cats and reading these books makes me look that them in differant ways. And the whole body language thing made so much sence to me.
          Fox

Comment

I really liked teh feline wizardry books! i have only been able ot find two, are those all there are?
            "The Second Law of Thermodynamics shows that disorder inevitably tends to increase in the Universe as time passes. Entropy is a measure of this disorder. Living things are not exempt from the Second Law of Thermodynamic

Comment

Hi
              and welcome to HunterJumper 197 and yes there were only two books!! sadly! But she has a lot of writing projects and so they must come first!!. Night
              Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Skitty I mean, Gryphon!:
                Oh, if you want to look into this, I think there was another topic about this. Hmmm... dunno where it is.
                There was one at Forthcoming Books earlier, complete with a daft idea from me. Oh well.
                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Fox:
                  I loved them cause like DD I love my cats and reading these books makes me look that them in differant ways.
                  Heh. No matter how much I think about it, I look at my cats and... Well, I'd never be able to look at my cats like that. It just doesn't make sense in my case. I think it might take a bit more intelligence than my cats have to have thoughts like the ones in DD's books. But they do have their funny little quirks, and a lot of the ways that DD puts it, it's really logical/true. Cats do use motions to symbolize different things. You might not think of it like that, but people do to. What does a nod or a wave signal to you? A smile even? I can look at Sparkle's face to see how she feels. Whenever she's mad she has this... glare. Ya just don't wanna be near her when she's in a bad mood. Cinnamon puts a peice of kitty food in his water for unknown reasons. Possibly to make it taste better (that's the best explanation we've come up with). I don't think cats communicate as much as they do in DD's books, though. Not anything beyond motions, I'm sure.

As for the male vs male issue, that happens all the time. Well, not all the time, but most of the time. We used to have two strays that would visit occaisionally. It was almost as if they were best buddies, but they were both male. One was an elderly cat, the other was just turning adult. Neither were spayed/nuetured (I can never remember which is for male/female!).
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

neutered is males, spayed is females ^^. yeah, me and my mad pre-vet skills...XD
                    "The Second Law of Thermodynamics shows that disorder inevitably tends to increase in the Universe as time passes. Entropy is a measure of this disorder. Living things are not exempt from the Second Law of Thermodynamic

Comment

Hi ALL,
                      hey Gryphon thats great!! I think every cat is differant, they have differant everything like us. Hight, inteligence, looks etc etc. You should be over here in Britain they whole nation has gone pet testing mad!!!!! Theres this program on and people are testing there pets inteligance. All pets, horses, dogs, cats, fish!!!!! Its mad over here!!! Hey maybe even DD is testing her cats??!?!?!
                      Pet testing Fox

Comment

Working...
                      X