"The Big Meow" Chapter 7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Big Meow" Chapter 7!

Big Meow subscribers can now read Chapter 7! Please can a thread or two in this area be unlocked?
    -- Rick.

That could be arranged. :-) I was just coming here myself to post the news, but you beat me to it. :-)
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

IT LIVESS!!!!! Just when I was giving up hope...
      ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
      +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Garrett, I did have the advantage of living in the same timezone as DD, and could therefore spot her LJ posting quite soon after she made it, but even so eight other folks including a couple of friends of mine got replies in before I did. I expect Keris had already read the entire chapter by the time I downloaded it. He's like that...
        -- Rick.

Comment

... and this vindicates my policy of deleteing old emails - I still have the one from months ago with username and password.

(Rick: you're another Brit! How come I've never spotted you before? Or is my memory that bad?)
          "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Aye. Keeping emails is a good idea, I find, at least when they relate to things that have cost something. Occasionally I'll go back and read old conversations too, but at work I'm a lot more ruthless. That could have something to do with relevance levels and junkiness, though.

...and while I've lurked here a while (I joined when The Big Meow was first being suggested), I've not said a great deal, and I never frequented chat when it was around, so it's not entirely surprising that you've not noticed me.
            ----
            Incidentally, Chapter Seven is now available for non-subscribers as well.

Combined posts -- gf

Sorry. Should have thought to do that...

Would it make sense to merge this entire thread into the older one of the same nature?
            -- Rick.

Comment

After reading Chapter 7, I was inspired to create the following userpic: feel free to gank with credit. :-)

Edit: Grr. At the time, I had a paid LJ account, with quite a few more icons to work with. In any case, it said:

My fandom
              ships
              Sehau
              and
              Aifheh

One of these days, I'll get around to adding that as a Piece of Flair on Facebook....
              Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; August 2, 2010, 10:49:41 AM. Reason: dead image link
              "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Working...
              X