• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBONWN

http://www.geocities.com/booknightmoon

http://www.geocities.com/booknightmoon

Comment

They are most excellent. I got a copy of On Her Majesty's Wizardy Service/To Visit the Queen a couple weeks ago, but couldn't find a copy of Book of Night With Moon. After ordering it through my book store and waiting for them to findopy, I finally got it, devored it, and loved it. I'm about 3/4 the way through TVtQ, and hope to finish it soon. I'm loving it as well.

But can we say "sub-plots"? My goodness, I thought there were a lot about 57 pages ago, but the number has since doubled. Wow, how intricate!

~*~
      A picture is not always work a thousand words. I would rather have the words and paint the pitcure with my mind.
      ~*~
      A picture is not always worth a thousand words. I would rather have the words and paint the pitcure with my mind.

Comment

TBONWM is the first of the Wizard books I read, and only afterwards discovered the entire youth series.

I still think it stands as an incredible work, specifically for the way it presents the cat culture.

About the time I read it, a coal black cat took up residence near my building. We named her Riaow.

Comment

Call me crazy(I am) but did I just hear someone hint that there are other books by Diane Duane beides the Youngwizard series? PLLLLEEEEZZZZEEEE someone give me a list I adore Diane Duane(in a sense)
          Perry, the mentally challenged NOT mentally disturbed and aspiring Jupitarian

Comment

Sure. A bunch of Trek novels, a couple of Spiderman, uhm... actually, go to www.owlsprings.com where she's got a bibliography!
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I started reading the yw books before there were feline wizards books. I still prefer yw ever so sleightly, but mostly because of the fact that i'm 13, and understand nita, kit, and dari's povs better because i'm around the same age. The feline wizards way of it is a bit odd and sleightly confusingbecause of the huge deal made of the 'hormonal' aspect of adult life

Comment

Working...
              X