Dairine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dairine

Did anyone think Dairine would become a wizard? I know I never thought about it!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

I didn't think much of it in the first book. Diane hardly mentions Dairine because Kit and Nita are away from home. Second book you had to know it would happen. Sneaky sister=pain in the 'butt'. Simple as that.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I think I did, yeah. I rooted for her.

"You're going to tell me EVERYTHING."

The quiet triumph of her finally solving the mystery of what Nita was doing all day...

Comment

uhm, I read the third book before the second one- Dari's hardly mentioned in the first and, well, by the third it's a little obvious.

*grins sheepishly*
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I kinda thought she might in the first book, just a typical little sister type thing, and byt the second it seemed pretty obvious that she would.

Comment

I know she wasen't mentioned much in the first but, yeah it was so obvious in the third, because it started in her POV.
            **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdhead:
              uhm, I read the third book before the second one- Dari's hardly mentioned in the first and, well, by the third it's a little obvious.
              OH YEAH! I DID TOO! No wonder I got the storyline all screwed up in my head.

Deep Wizardry is hard to find, for some reason...

Comment

I read them all in order. I found them in a bookstore and I started to read SYWTBAW and got to page 112. Then I could not buy it so, I didn't read the end until I think, 3 week's later. Then I found out there were more and I started to read them. My library, here didn't have SYWTBAW so, I had to go to another library. Then at my library they had all the rest except for A Wizard Alone and HW. So, I had to go to 2 diffrent book stores to get them. It was a mess. But, it payed off in the end!
                **Neets**

Comment

I'm the same as Birdhead I read them out of order BUT because I could only find two, it was years untill I read the rest!! by which time I had forgotten the details of the others!! lucky really
                  Fox
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Rysade:
                    Deep Wizardry is hard to find, for some reason...
                    Funny, cuz that's the only YW book my library has. And my library is the worst library in the world.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

My library has most of the YW books. If it doesn't, I just reserve them online from other branches and get them sent there. I always reserve my books online. It saves a lot of time.
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

My library has most YW books too, it's actually got two copies of Deep Wizardry.. My mom wanted me to donate my copy to the library cuz my sister lost one of the library's copies!!!!! *cries* I could never do that, DW's the best one! My sister found it though. That made me happy.
                        And to answer nitafans question, I don't think I conciously knew it, just cuz the idea never came to me. But in DW Nita does say "You're gonna be one hot wizard someday", I think I got that right.... I like quoting from Deep Wizardy.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

Deep Wizardry is my fav. YW book. Then A Wizard Abroad then WH then it kepps on going. I don't know why but I didn't really care much for A wizard alone and Wizard's Daliema. (sp?) My library had 2 copies of Deep Wizardry, Too!
                          **Neets**

Comment

Deep wizardy was my fav too! it was not the fact that thats when Dari had here fears confirmed (Nita had something she did'ant) but it was when she told her parents!!! what a tear jerker!!!! My fav by far!!!
                            Fox
                            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Yeah. I liked it when she told her parents, lots of emotions all in one. And the whole whale thing. And the Song!!! That one was the tear jerker, "Not old enough to love as yet, but old enought to die indeed" *cries*
                              We had a poll once and I think DW won as the best YW book by far. I liked the rest a lot too, although WD and Wizard Alone weren't my favorites.... I don't think many people like those as much as the rest, it's great writing and they were good, it's just that Nita and Kit were mad at each other or just not talking and they just work better as a team.... Or at least that's my feeling.
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

Working...
                              X