Manual - Motherboard - Book of Night with Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual - Motherboard - Book of Night with Moon

Having just read one of the Feline wizards novels, I've been puzzling over the idea presented there that The Book of Night with Moon that Nita and Kit rescued, read from, and changed in the first book is the unabridged Manual. Or, rather, that all Manuals are portals for downloading and uploading information to it, with expanding or contracting local storage space, depending on the wizard's situation.

If this is so, then is the Book of Night with Moon in full, unabridged form now in the memory of the motherboard planet? I believe Dairine did tell her Manual to upload the whole Manual, entire, to the planet. Or, does the planet only have the same kind of access to the Book of Night with Moon that Dairine's computer had? (one assumes this access is never "offline" - but what I'm getting at is whether or not the Motherboard world can be considered a digital copy of the hard copy Book, and if the hard copy ever got stolen again, you could conceivably ask the mobiles to read (recite) from it even though the hard copy is somewhere else.
Working...
X