Planet name/species title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet name/species title?

Writing a paper on the Young Wizards series (Honors college level, BEST paper ever) and realized, not for the first time, that no name was given for the Motherboard planet or the mobile species. Was there ever a name assigned?
    - - -

"All right, bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    -Terry Pratchett

Hi Renn! Welcome to the forums! I don't think there was a name... Checking - Ok, as far as I can see, no. I looked in the paperback version - page167 on. It talks about the planet but not the name. I will check for the species name as well - sorry, but I need to leave now : ) Good luck on the essay!

your names do seem sufficient...
    "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

I don't have access to my book right now, but I'd suggest posting in the category "Wizards at war". That book also includes the planet you're looking for and someone could answer. Good luck on that report! High wizardry is one of the best books in the series!
      Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama llama duck!

Comment

I think its just referred to as 'The Motherboard' or something like that.

Yes, The Errantry Wiki has it. "... what is still only known as the Motherboard World". The species are known as the Mobiles.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the paper

Comment

Working...
        X