No announcement yet.

Young Wizards Book 10: the title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new book? Oh my, I feel like I'm not keeping up with things around here. :x :P I'll be on the lookout when it's released.
    How do you wake Lady Gaga up in the morning?
    You poke her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorramshiny View Post
      ...it's interesting to see how many of us hold onto Young Wizards into our adulthood.
      I started reading the YW series by at least the seventh grade, likely earlier. Now I have graduated from college and am working on writing a book of my own. Currently I am sitting on my bed and staring at my copy of AWoM on my bookshelf, as preordered in England while I studied abroad there, because I could not wait to have it despite the weight it added to my suitcase. I'm excited for the next one and will always keep reading them. (Although, not sure I would call myself an adult just yet, despite having just made my first student loan payments... )

Many books take us into different worlds or give us a different way of seeing our own, but the YW books give us an entire universe: our own, crystallized and expanded, where the fight against the evil around us and the evil inside us suddenly makes perfect sense. Science is magic, nature is magic, people are magic, if we just look hard enough and listen hard enough. I think this is what enthralled me as a child and will continue to enthrall me.
      ~*~
      ...to have been this once, completely, even if only once: to have been at one with the earth, seems beyond undoing.
      - Rainer Maria Rilke, The Ninth Elegy

Comment

update?

First off.. I LOVE YW!!! I picked up my first copy of So You Want To Be A Wizard from that Scholastic catalog thingy in school at least 13 years ago.

that being said.. Are we going to be getting any sort of update any time soon? The last update I can find anywhere was the release of the title over 6 months ago. I'm rereading the series again to hold me over, but some news would be nice.

Comment

I have also been wondering if there is a publication estimate for this one. I can't wait for when it does come out.
          ^(^.^)^

Comment

Working...
          X