Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excerpts

Is there one for WOM?

Nope. DD only puts one up after the book's close to being ready for publication. Right now, she's still working on it, and then after that, she'll have to go through the editorial process with the manuscript and her publishers. She also mentioned in the most recent chat that while the initial plans are for a Fall publication this year, there's a scheduling thing that also makes it likely that WoM won't be published until spring of 2007.

I wouldn't look for excerpts until we're a few months away from publication.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

there's a scheduling thing that also makes it likely that WoM won't be published until spring of 2007.
      What? 2007? are they crazy! That's way too long! I'm going to be out of books long before then! and that's saying something, considering at the moment i'm bogged down with them for what i think is the first time in my life. Drat!
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
      X