Nita and Ronan together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita and Ronan together

I was wondering what people were thinking about Ronan and Nita. Are they going to get back to together? Or is Nita going to date Kit or someone else?
    "Life is pain, highnes. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
    ~The Princess Bride~

I think we have an overwhelming majority...

that is, me.

N/K!

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Dai and Welcome to the site Meg! I love your name, it's actually my name too... lol Also, there's already a couple topics about Nita/Ronan and Nita/Kit, so just for further notice if you're gonna start a topic, make sure that there isn't already one like it.
      Anyways, Welcome to the site and feel free to be yourself, we're all a little crazy...
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Yeah, thats the kind of topic you should look around for before posting...theres always one...at least we aren't as bad as the Pendragon forums...every other thread is about hte main characters love life...OMG.

Comment

Yes because in the Wizard abroad nita like Ronan.
          Reading is important. Reading is a way of life. Without reading you are nothing. Without reading you are stupid. Without reading there is no language. READ READ READ!

Comment

ahhhh havent been here 4 4ever...

*trys to stay calm.* it doesnt work...

okay... nita and ronan r soooo good together. its not even funny. and no, i do not think
            n/k would be good together.. mainly because if they broke, their partnership would be ruined. if you have a friend who becomes your boyfriend and then you break up... you will NOT be friends anymore, and for a partnership, youve got to get along. and unless neets is gunna marry kit or something. i do not think it would be good for them to get together at all sexualy.. thats just my oppinion though.

commited fratchabruta.

Comment

Well im a sucker for Ronan..lol. If Nita and Ronan get to gether i would be so freaking happy beond belife. But. I dont think it owuld work with all the new stuff coming in from WOM just a thought of mine. It may though. Same herte with the whole thing with Nita and Kit if that happened the books would die and so would I. So it think it is somewhat better in the long run that they all stay single till they are older. Just another one of my weRid thoughts. Hehe. Hope yall have fun with the match making. Lol
              Dai All,
              Tori
              Love and be loved

Comment

I don't think so. I mean, theirs just so many hints towards nita and kit getting together. besides that, there's also the fact that if Nita got together with anyone other then Kit...I think that half the forums would revolt. I mean, already there's an entire topic on whether or not you hate ronan DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DIDN'T READ WIZARD ABROAD><span class="ev_code_WHITE">and many admit that it may be just because he kissed nita. And chances are that's the real reason most hate him i mean, it seems to me that to most N/K fans, that's basically forbidden teritory.</span><ok, it's safe now. Anyways, that's just me.
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Originally posted by young reader:
                  I don't think so. I mean, theirs just so many hints towards nita and kit getting together. besides that, there's also the fact that if Nita got together with anyone other then Kit...I think that half the forums would revolt. I mean, already there's an entire topic on whether or not you hate ronan DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DIDN'T READ WIZARD ABROAD><span class="ev_code_WHITE">and many admit that it may be just because he kissed nita. And chances are that's the real reason most hate him i mean, it seems to me that to most N/K fans, that's basically forbidden teritory.</span><ok, it's safe now. Anyways, that's just me.
                  I couldn't have put it better myself. Or simply N/R = BAD
                  N/K = GOOD

Comment

I can't really see Nita together with anyone. Come to think of it, I really really can't see the books having any sort of serious romance. *shrug* But then I'm not really a 'romance' kind of person. (I admit, the little things that everyone pounces on and goes "N/K hint! N/K hint!" over are kinda cute. But I can't imagine them getting much more than hints.)

YR:
                    besides that, there's also the fact that if Nita got together with anyone other then Kit...I think that half the forums would revolt.
                    Um. Y'know, I honestly don't see how that has much to do with anything. They're DD's books. She can write whatever she wants, and I very highly doubt that she wouldn't write something just because the teen romance fangirls wouldn't like it.

If that's not what you're saying, fine, but "the forums would revolt if it was N/R" is not an argument for N/K.

Comment

wildflower said:
                      I admit, the little things that everyone pounces on and goes "N/K hint! N/K hint!" over are kinda cute. But I can't imagine them getting much more than hints.
                      You have a point. It's true that in stories like these, where there are far more important things than romance, the "getting there" bits of romance are often far more exciting and interesting than the "being there" bits. It's why romances in tv shows almost never work out - a happy relationship isn't very dramatic.

Blue

Comment

wildflower said:
                        I admit, the little things that everyone pounces on and goes "N/K hint! N/K hint!" over are kinda cute. But I can't imagine them getting much more than hints.
                        i Know it's not an argument for N/K, I'm just saying I don't think it would be a good idea for there to be a N/R relationship. DD can do whatever she wants, it's her book, like you said, but that doesn't mean we're not allowed to have personal oppinions.
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

it's like what blue said in some books like these romance isn't a big thing but if it were nita and kit would be together no matter what y'kno it's just nita and ronan migth be boy friend girlfriend but it wouldn't last long.

Country music fan dai

[edited to fix line breaks --kli.]

Comment

Maybe nita will end up with someone in the last book. I think that'll be cool. THough i still think nita should end up with kit... THat's just me though.

Comment

yep... nita and kit r together not nita and ronan like I thougth in the 4 book but most likey nita won't ever have a romance with ronan (expect for in the 4th when they kissed)

Comment

Working...
                              X