Names of the other books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names of the other books

So, does anyone know what some of the coming books will be called? Just wanted to know. Thanks.

Aurora Iceblade, a crazy gothic hippie

wizards at war and wizards holiday

Comment

So what are these new batch going to be called?
      When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

Guys, watch the one-liners. You may want to read the FAQ. (See sig).

I asked DD in the last official chat if she'd come up with any titles post-A Wizard of Mars, but she said she's still pondering the issue.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Wizard's Holiday has been out in hardback for two years now, and Wizards at War is also out, so they're not really "coming books".

The only one I know of is A Wizard of Mars, which may be out next Autumn. Last time I asked in an online chat, DD had a contract for three books after that, but (I think) didn't have the titles; or perhaps didn't want to announce them then.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

All righty, thankyo, that's where I was wondering- I couldn't find the DD archive stuff!

Comment

::bows to Mr. Murray::

Three books after that makes me happy...

Because it might turn into 3 + 3 books.
              Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
              Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

DD's stated that YW is an open-ended series, so no worries about the + .

OTOH, the fact that she writing a bunch of different series AND working on film/tv projects makes me wonder if I'll ever get that fourth Door book ...

At any rate, the best place to look for this kind of info is the YW News blog:
                http://youngwizardsnewsandevents.blogspot.com/
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Thanks, guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X