Does Fred come Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Fred come Back?

What hapens to the cute little light ball!?
    Does he ever come back? Don't you niss him... I do
    I wish he did not just dissapear like that all of a sudden!
    ... *sigh*...

[edited to de-allcaps the lead, and fix spelling in the thread title. --kli.]

Inappropriate area for posting; subject to mod moving/deletion.
    Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
    Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Actually, I'm not sure I see what the problem is, Sean (other than that Slash essentially posted a one-liner, and then tried to get out of it by sticking in a few line returns. Technically, I suppose it's not a one-liner, but it's still skimpy on the content, Slash--you might want to tell us how you feel or what you think would be a neat way for Fred to return or something so there'd be something more to talk about.)

Care to explain why you think it's inappropriate?

The question could be a legitimate one about Fred's appearances in future books, and if there were one book where he'd reappear, Wizard of Mars seems a likely candidate.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I should have made a note that I moved it from Things that don't work, I suppose.

Yes, I suppose an Archivist with lots of power might be able to bring back Fred, if she can bring back Martians.
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Oh, it's all your fault, is it? Ok, then Sean's posting makes much more sense to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding, Sean!

PM: I agree it's possible. The Concordance has been giving us lots of hints that WoM is going to feature not a few sentient celestial bodies.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I don't see the cover for Wizard From Mars. I saw it once when the covers were scrolling, but I have never seen it since. What happened?

Comment

Dai Mr. Grim and welcome to the boards.

I've found the link to the section of yw.com that has the book cover for a wizard of mars on it. http://www.youngwizards.com/The_Book...ardOfMars.html there you go.

have fun.

Dai Stiho
              -MBF
              ---------------------------------------
              YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
              "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

I think fred won't be much of a topic.... if he is at all. That was pretty closed in the first book.

slash: were you tying to get a peek, start a cool topic.... What? just curious.
                "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

ummmm when you post can you talk about the subject please ..... .... (not mad at you kli6)...
                  don't mean to make a stupid topic but please relly I am not just saying this I am only on the fith book... does he come back?

Comment

lol...the subject is that Fred blew his quanta as a sacrifice. That's it. He might be back, but then again, he might not.

Whatever happens in the next three+ books though, there's always Timeheart.
                    Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
                    Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Yhay but most of the time you were talking about how short my first post is and how it is not a subject that can not ..... never mined!

Sorry for being so.......what the word.... defencev....no ..... rood..... that will work...
                      just sorry abought that?

Merged two short posts. "mind" "defensive" "rude" "about" - Peter

Comment

To answer your question, Slash, so far as of the books that have been written, Fred has not come back. (which is kind of sad because i liked Fred too) But thats not to say that maybe he will. No one but DD knows...lol
                        Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                        I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                        If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

Working...
                        X