New Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cover

Has anyone seen the new cover for DW? I have, and so far it's my favorite. What about you?
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

There is another topic talking about this but people stopped talking/posting in it!! so I'm more than happy to start talking about it again. I agree with you Believer In Wizardry, and I found that if you look at the cover and you look at the light and the shock wave you can make out a humanoid figure as part of the light!!! That was my thought anyway!! and the space in the background showing the earth and the moon I thought was breath taking!! But the sad news is that it might not be the cover they use!! Lee said that it was just a mock up!! sad eally cause I thought that cover was very powerful!!
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I know. I even have a copy of it in my agenda for school.

Comment

Fox: I think you're talking about the mockup of a cover for Wizards at War, but Believer In Wizardry is talking about Deep Wizardry. I assume that's the one mentioned in the Out of Ambit blog a while ago as only having an illusion of a swimsuit on Nita.
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Your right. Now that I think of it, that does sound like WAW. Huh. Oh well.

Fox: Have you seen the new cover for Deep Wizardry?

Comment

No, where can I see the new cover?
            (Sorry about the one liner Lee )
            Fox

Comment

Fox: You can see it on www.youngwizards.com. I think it's the second article.

Comment

I saw it and it is really cool!!! lovely
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

They're really cool, very anime.
                  hee hee. Luff your avie veganchick!
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

hahahhahah talk about a delay in reponse!! hahahah, and I was on about total something differant!!! that will teach me!! Now let me cast back my memory *?blank space?hire for advertising?* oh yeah, its the one that won an award!! I thought it was great!! I even thought about going to buy it but then I would have two copies (I hate giving away or throwing away my books!!!) and I'm happyish with my old copy!! But that cover was very cool and much more what I thought the cover for that book would look like!! You know its a shame that theres not a free screen saver we can download with all the covers on it for past and present books to do with SYWTBAW books!! Maybe its something DD can look into??? I would not mind paying for a screen saver like that!! With the speach flowing across the screen glowing etc etc.. sorry I'm way off topic now!!
                    Fox

Comment

Not only is it my favorite new cover it is also my favorite book by DD!
                      "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                      The sun also rises,
                      The day goes on."

Comment

Working...
                      X