Favorite Characters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Characters...

I thought Ed was the greatest. He was slick, wise, and smart. I loved him from the second page of him (as the first one was about him tearing fish to shreds). And then he and Nita got that special bond, where he could be in Timeheart because she loved him, and was the first being to do so. I mean, maybe you all prefer S'reee, or Fang is nice too, though not developed, Hotshot's a cutie, and the Grey Lord...no way.

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

I thought Ed was the greatest. He was slick, wise, and smart. I loved him from the second page of him (as the first one was about him tearing fish to shreds). And then he and Nita got that special bond, where he could be in Timeheart because she loved him, and was the first being to do so. I mean, maybe you all prefer S'reee, or Fang is nice too, though not developed, Hotshot's a cutie, and the Grey Lord...no way.

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

Yeah... Ed was O.K. he wasn't my favorite.... I was sad when he died but not as sad as when Fred died. I liked Hotshot! He's funny, as you may or may not have noticed I like the funny characters.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Yeah I know. But Ed was so...I don't know...gentlemanly. I would marry a guy like that if he weren't millions of years old...Fred was terrible too. I loved the dragon and the Lotus Esprit. I'm finally reading the books again for the first time in years...I found this website before I found them...I (L) Ed. I know that that looks like (L) but on emoticons it's a heart.

brokencello
        the crinkled paper bag
        brokencello
        the crinkled paper bag

Comment

I thought that Ed was strange. He always seemed like he was hideing something. I liked Hotshot too.
          "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
          "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

Ed. Was. Cool. How. Can. I. Put. It. In. Different. Terms. So. Everyone. On. This. Website. Will. Understand. ?. ?. ?. !. !. Ed. Rocks. Ed. Rules. Ed. Was. My. Fav.

brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

*agrees with bc* I liked Ed and oh, whatshisface the killer whale? *slaps herself on the head* Killer! Duh! Anyways I liked them equally Ed was mysterious and eerie sometimes and that was interesting, and Ed saved Nita so that is REALLY cool, and Killer was a killer whale and they arte just cool.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
              "It's hard enough to be what you are, Harder to be what you're not; It's hard to know what you need to get, harder to know what you've got" -Hilary Duff, Metamorphisis, Workin' It Out
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

I liked the fact that Ed saved Nita but I liked Hotshot's personality better. Like I said, I like the funny people.

*Agent~M*
                "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
                "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

i like Ed better than hotshot, I was so sad when he died... I loved Fred too....

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
                  "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
                  "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I really liked Ed. His charachter was very..complex.
                    I was really sad when he dies, but glad that nita lived.
                    What would Kit have told her parents.

"In life's name, adn for lifes sake..."

"Wizardry does not live in the unwilling heart."

"'Kit, the dog just asked me what the meaning of life is.'

'Give him a dog biscut, and tell him it's an allegory.'"
                    "The Second Law of Thermodynamics shows that disorder inevitably tends to increase in the Universe as time passes. Entropy is a measure of this disorder. Living things are not exempt from the Second Law of Thermodynamic

Comment

Well, I would have rather Nita died than ED!!!!!!!!!! *bc sniffles* Actually, no, because then none of the other books would exist and that would be very bad. I wonder...Killer was nice too...my second-fav.

brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag

Comment

I was glad Neets didn't die, I din't like Ed THAT much! Killer was my fav. then Ed. But please don't get into Fred, it is SOOOOOO sad. I liked Fred.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Let's not talk about Fred. Or the Lotus Esprit. Or the Lone One...Mine ALL MINE. Or--Or Ed. Or--Or--Peach. Or--Or-----aouhuahuoeooooooaaaaa! Words made up of all random vowels and hs and ys symbolize wailing!

brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag
                          brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Originally posted by brokencello:
                            But Ed was so...I don't know...gentlemanly. I would marry a guy like that if he weren't millions of years old...
                            I know what you mean...Ed is probably my favorite character in the whole series, or one of them. ('Cuz it's impossible to have just one!) I loved the bond he formed with Nita - I cried so hard when he sacrificed himself for her.

And the Dragon's song, so wild and strong,
                            Fell from the sky like rain
                            Upon my soul; which, watered well,
                            Bloomed with a joy no words can tell
                            Where once was a dusty plain.

-A verse from the Song of the Winged Ones
                            And the Dragon's song, so wild and strong,
                            Fell from the sky like rain
                            Upon my soul; which, watered well,
                            Bloomed with a joy no words can tell
                            Where once was a dusty plain.

-A verse from the Song of the Winged Ones

Comment

I love Kit...look at my profile. He is the coolest character, he always helps Nita and has a cool and funny family.
                              Most people like Ed though, I've ask a few ppl that have read it.

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                              Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                              Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
                              Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
                              Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
                              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X