Wizard Alone is on Paperback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard Alone is on Paperback

A Wizard Alone is now on paperback at amazon.com with a different cover. The link is here, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...er#reader-link

You have the right to remain silent.

A Wizard Alone is now on paperback at amazon.com with a different cover. The link is here, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...er#reader-link

You have the right to remain silent.

Comment

That's very cool... thanks!
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Yeah. I saw the cover in the bookstore. It's pretty cool. I like it much better then the first one. I thought that the first one.... well... I just didn't like it. This one's waaaaay better.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Comment

Yeah, i saw the new cover at a book store tooo. I like it better than the original. And Rysade, they did keep the original cover for Dilemma. Thats weird, they changed all of the other covers.

" Duct tape, the stuff that holds the universe together."A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
            - Serena

Comment

Huh. That's very odd; I like the new cover better than the old one...I wonder why they changed it? The new cover seems a bit more symbolic of what the book's really about than the original...

I'm getting Holiday tomorrow (unless me mom presents me with a most evil surprise...)!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
              'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
              -The Fellowship of the Ring
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

i think the paperback edition is better too

-Something Wicked This Way Comes
                -Something Wicked This Way Comes

Comment

Originally posted by Serena:
                  Yeah, i saw the new cover at a book store tooo. I like it better than the original. And Rysade, they did keep the original cover for Dilemma. Thats weird, they changed all of the other covers.
                  That might be because the Dilemma cover was so wonderful.

I love the paperback cover for Alone!!! When I saw it online a few months before it came out in paperback, I was like woah!!!
                  I am me and I am unique.
                  Gods all bless,
                  Rhia

Proud Tamora Pierce obsessee

Comment

Working...
                  X