Boghall Road synchronicity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boghall Road synchronicity

I just recently read "A Wizard Abroad" (I only discovered the books this summer!), and tripped over the nicest bit of synchronicity. It made me curious as to how familiar you are with the area Nita was visiting.

Nita was commenting on how difficult it was to find a house (Ronan's as it turns out), when they don't have proper street numbers, and speaks of finding Boghall Road, Bray, County Wicklow. She goes on to describe it as "a suburban street, with a white church at one end and a computer factory at the other."

The synchronicity comes from the fact that in my work at Lockheed (in California), I have done some $50,000 worth of business with a "computer factory" on that very Boghall Road!

I just recently read "A Wizard Abroad" (I only discovered the books this summer!), and tripped over the nicest bit of synchronicity. It made me curious as to how familiar you are with the area Nita was visiting.

Nita was commenting on how difficult it was to find a house (Ronan's as it turns out), when they don't have proper street numbers, and speaks of finding Boghall Road, Bray, County Wicklow. She goes on to describe it as "a suburban street, with a white church at one end and a computer factory at the other."

The synchronicity comes from the fact that in my work at Lockheed (in California), I have done some $50,000 worth of business with a "computer factory" on that very Boghall Road!

Comment

Cool! Welcome to the site and the books!! Never call me marniebrown1, it's Agent M, Thank You! Welcome again!!!

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Working...
      X