Ronan: Having trouble picturing him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronan: Having trouble picturing him

Dai, fans. I think Ronan sounds cute. But, I had a particuraly hard time picturing him. Can any of you help me? I looked on the fanart, but that didn't help me at all. Thanx in advance if you do.
    Jesse McCartney is mine!!!!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
    "Dreaming is the first step, doing is the second."
    "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Kelller
    I am very evil...Mua,ha,ha,ha!

I tried making a paperdoll based on his description in A Wizard Abroad.

It's in the gallery at the Wizard characters "paper dolls" topic.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

yup he sound ok but i like kit better im weird but i like a little bit of romance sometimes you know ? i think nita and kit should get together because they love each other (not necisserily just as friends) it said so in the books!!! like i said im weir d
      Dai stiho cousins
      ~~~Ezra

Comment

He sounds cute, but I think he'd just be a good friend too (not romantically involved).
        I'm crying cuz things aren't how
        they used to be
        she said,
        "The battle's almost won
        and we're only several miles from the sun..."

Comment

I have a feeling that Ronan may play a sort of boyfriend to Nita eventually. I haven't read WAW yet, but i would like to. If I could get to a bookstore sometime this decade!

Comment

I love Ronan. I don't know why, but he's one of my favorite characters ever. I think he and Nita would be perfect together.

Comment

Ronan's awesome. He's just like me. Only he lives in Ireland. But either way, he's still cool. I just hope he plays a role in a future YW book.
              Ronan's my role model. He's cool, smart, and has a pen that can destroy whatever he wants it to. If only life were that easy.

Comment

Working...
              X