1993 Copy Up for Grabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Copy Up for Grabs

I picked up a copy of the 1993 hardcover edition of A Wizard Abroad in pretty good condition at a thrift shop a couple of years ago. Totally thrilled me at the time!

Having to get rid of the majority of my books simply due to lack of space recently... I got to this book and realized I don't know anyone personally who would appreciate the awesomeness of having this. So rather than tossing it in a giant bag to be rumpled and probably lost amongst hundreds of unwanted volumes drifting in the limbo of library sales and thrift stores, I jumped on here hoping to find someone who would appreciate it as much as I have these past years... but has the room I am now lacking.

Maybe I'm just being super dorky and sentimental here and no one will be interested.... But it meant something to me, so I thought I'd extend the offer.

Dai Stiho cousins. Let me know

The 1993 version . . . that's just too cool!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem . . . cough . . . I mean, I'd be happy to take it off your hands But are you selling it or giving it away? If you're selling it, how much do you want for it?

And don't worry, you're not being dorky or sentimental. I don't own any of the books yet, but I love the series so much that I practically own the library copies. I get attached to books. . . .

Nice avatar, by the way.

~LifeSong~~
    Last edited by LifeSong; May 5, 2011, 11:00:37 PM.

Comment

Sentimental value

Giving it away! I think our enjoyment of YW series isn't something one should put a price on. AS LONG as you don't live in Timbuktu or something. If I'm shipping to Africa I'll expect you to pay for it. :P PM me where you want me to send it or something, unless you have a better idea, and I'll have it off asap. I live in the USA, along the east coast.

Happy to hear I'm not alone in my appreciation of the series.
      Glad you like my avatar! ^_^ I like it a lot too.

Comment

Duuude. This is one even my university library doesn't have (and they have almost all the editions)! Wish I would've logged on earlier. Oh well.

I, too, really like your avatar.

Comment

In the post

Wow, sorry I don't have multiple copies But yeah, I had never seen a copy like it before either.

I dropped it in the post today. The mailman said it should arrive on the 18th. Soooo about a week in transit. Addressed to your username so be on the look out for it. Enjoy, cousin Lifesong ^_^

Make sure to pass it on if you ever need to, in like fashion.

Comment

It arrived - thanks!!

The book arrived in the mail a couple of days ago. Thank you so much!! It's the first YW book that I actually own. I'll treasure it. Thanks!

--LifeSong

Comment

Working...
            X