Ronan & Nita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronan & Nita

I know that in the past there were quite a few of these, but seeing as I can't find any other thread, I decided to ask again. What do you think about the kiss the two shared? I sort of wish that the two had more develop between them. Did you like them as a couple? Feel free to share your thoughts!!
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

I personally like Ronan as a "first boyfriend" type of guy, like he's the first guy she dates and all. The guy she has the first experience of affection, I won't call it love, since it's a bit to early to call it that, and it educates her. He was a good person to to through that with her. However, I think Kit should be somewhere in the story later on...
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Wow you really hit it dead on there bro that was pretty much exactly what i would have said...kinda scared me for a second lol
      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
      That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Really? Weird... Well I think that's a common opinion on the forums.

Oh yeah, I'm a girl...
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

i wouldn't really know i havn't seen most of the forums. but nita's dad probably wouldn't approve of them. i could see him getting-talked too- and i don't see that going well at all.
          It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

I think that it would be amusing seeing the talk between Ronan and Harry Callahan. Especially since Nita and Ronan would have never met if Nita hadn't been sent (by her parents) over to Ireland. Although, with the amount of stuff that Harry has had to put up with, I think Nita getting a boyfriend is rather normal in comparison. For example, he's had to deal with finding out that his two daughters are both Wizards, and that the wizardry comes from his side of the family, being taken to the moon and having members of three other species staying with him on an exchange program, and who knows what is coming for him in the future.

I've just been re-reading W@W, and at the end, it highlights that Nita still cares for Ronan, and that Kit is a little jealous.

Comment

Yep. I was thinking is something going to happen with Ronan and Nita? the whole time I read W@W. I reallly need to re-read though... I haven't read anything YW since the beginning of school...

Of course, Harry puts up with all that he does because generally it's crucial to the saving of the world/galaxy/universe. So he might draw the line at anything that won't later effect the world as we know it. That would actually be a pretty funny scene... "...I go around risking my life and traveling halfway across the universe, but you won't let me have a boyfriend?"

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post

Oh yeah, I'm a girl...
                i don't care if your an alien sory if you found the term bro sexist in any way

Comment

Whoops!! I changed my name from Cosmicqueen to Wiccangixie I think it would be hilarious if Nita and her dad had a convo about that; it would be kind of eye-opening too, it would make it easier for me to see what my dad would say.
                  Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I love the idea of Ronan and Nita together, for various reasons. The idea of Nita and her dad talking avout it would be hilarious, or even better, Nita's dad trying to have a "talk" with Ronan. He would be so disaproving, just cause Ronan is exactly the sort of boy that most dads want their daughters dating. In fact, I my have to go write a fanfiction about that.
                    -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
                    -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
                    -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

If anything I just wish Ronan would make a move on Nita!! DD should write a few parts in there. Hey what do you think she should write in her the next books about Nita and Ronan?

Comment

When I first read about him, I always thought Ronan was a pretty cool guy. But at the time (and still, actually), I had been more of a fan of Nita/Kit. I think Nita's and Ronan's personalities kind of clash and they don't really bring out of best in each other like Kit and Nita do. For example: think about how much Ronan gets on Nita's nerves with his temper, and how easy it is for her to lose her temper around him.

Comment

Haha, I agree... I think they'd be yelling at each other, or at least they'd be mad at each other, for most of the rest of their lives.

I guess I think Ronan is okay... I completely detested him, when I first read AWAb, but now, I almost blame Nita for what happened between them. Just because she let Ronan kiss her, is all.

Seeing as I have a living relative (who doesn't know I exist, but I found his name online) named Ronan Nolan, I wonder if Diane Duane based that character on a real person, or from her imagination.
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

The problem with Ronan and Nita is, simply Ronan is to old for her. He's something like 16 almost 17 and Nita is 14 going on 15. Having two sisters, I know the difference. IF Ronan wanted to he could've seduced her right there,if he hadn't freaked out, but he his not the kind of guy who does that. Harry Callahan would probably like him, but not for a couple years. If you don't believe me about the years difference, think about the difference between a 14 year old and a twelve old, it's even for so for a fourteen year old and a seventeen year old.

Comment

As nice as Ronan is, most dad's don't like goth boys. Of course, Nita's dad might not care.
                              -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
                              -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
                              -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X