A Wizard Abroad: just finished it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wizard Abroad: just finished it!

I just finished this book this morning! (by the way i'm a new member) Now i have to buy 5 and 6! I looked at both of them on Amazon.com and I read the summaries.

I dont want to spoil the book, but they are both really good. Ponch is awesome and becomes a main character. He doesn't save the world though *sob* I like A Wizard Alone the best.

I'd like to get away from Earth awhile
    And then come back to it and begin all over.
    May no fate willfully misunderstand me
    And half grant what I wish and snatch me away not to return
    Earth's the right place for love:
    I don't know where it's likely to go better.
    -Robert Frost
    "Birches"

Comment

i can't wait to read them! They look great!

Comment

The Wizard's Dilemma was a good book, it was very touching. I don't think I liked A Wizard Alone too much...

Comment

Errr... newbies (and some not-so-newbies) should take a little time to glance at the Board FAQ (see sig below for link) to get a handle on some of the rules hereabouts. Very short posts, and signatures longer than 6 lines are frowned upon. The FAQ describes why. OK, back to the discussion at hand.

I was happy as anything when The Wizard's Dilemma appeared, simply because it had been SOOO long since DD had written a YW book. Reading it fair gutted me. And I think that A Wizard Alone was a fantastic followup to the events that occurred in WD, even if it didn't make me cry like WD did. The whole concept of a wizard like Darryl was great.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
          X