Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened with Tualha as queen of cats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened with Tualha as queen of cats?

i was just wondering what happened with tula? I mean, last I head, she was queen of cats, but what's happened since then?

Editing topic title
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

I suppose she was only Queen of the Cats in Ireland, and the books haven't been back there since.
    So Rhiow and the others don't mention her, as she's not relevant to them.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

there is something said about her in WAW
      the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

thanks. I just got that. I wonder what side effects this is gonna have...
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Originally posted by singer:
          there is something said about her in WAW
          I was going to say the samething, Ill look it up at home, I think it was something along the lines theat since she became the Queen, she gave up being a bard, but I dont recall for sure
          ~~~
          No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

yeah. it was something like that.

i gave it an 8 on a scale of 10.
            the most amazing band in the world... The Science of Sleep... www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar

Comment

Makes sense to me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X