Chat art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat art

OH...MY...GOD...how did you do that?!?! That's amazing. Maybe I'm being a little over-expressive, but I'd like to know how to do that. It makes me feel so computer illiterate.
    I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

Thanks XD

I just copyed and pasted da screen and I attacked the chat XD

Comment

...I miss chat. i actually read the entire conversation....*tries to make it scroll up* drat. oh well. nice art!
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

That's interesting, Slash. What are they talking about, though? It's so strange to be reading just a clip, because I've no idea what they're talking about.

-peri

Comment

Ya gotta love Photoshop Elements. If anybody wants, I can post some of the good stuff I've made on it.

Since I know you're a fellow user, Slash, do you know how to make glow effects and lighting effects? I've been told it's possible with many layers and careful use of the burn and dodge tools, but I can't figure it out.
            Hy gododin cataan hue
            Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
            Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
            Varigal don Fincayra
            Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

Working...
            X