X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Murray
    replied
    neets_wiz:
    I definitely belive in nita/kit, but this stuff with the trancendent pig/Mrs. Callahan??? Highlight the Callahan! she's married.
    Or highlight the Mrs. But why does that matter? She's also single, dead and not yet born, as far as the Pig is concerned. He just doesn't care about this "serial time" idea that so many others are hung up on.

Besides, Mr Callahan isn't in Timeheart (for people using serial time, I mean). The Pig can go and meet her there - he already has. Or he already will have done. Or he already is. Whichever.

Leave a comment:

• singer
    replied
    no, actually Carl is 30 something. Oops. i said i wasn't going to post on this. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• kaiba4ever
    replied
    Singer:
    P.S. Dairine/ Lone One

JOKING!
    Nita/Lone One! That's the awesomest pairing ever. <3 There's actually a bit of evidence (the way Neets sees It, she thinks that It's hot, etc... XP), but only if one of the two had a total major change of heart.

As for Carl/Nita....Carl and Tom and described as having gray hairs, while Nita's only like 14. That makes Carl maybe around forty-something. The age difference is kinda great, but I think fatherly love might definately exist between the two.

And I dont see Nita ever getting together with Ponch or the Transcedent Pig... but cross-species dating might work! XP Ponch and the Pig? Hmm, interesting... Sker'ret/Filif is awesome. A tree and a bug! ^o^

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Love between Nita and Kit, that would be interesting. It would be like a side plot. After a little romance, they try to avoid each other. And you know, they get distracted in their wizardry work. I think it would be interesting. Whether they have potential together, no I doubt it. I do want to see Poncho and some other dog or alien. That would be funny!

Leave a comment:

• singer
    replied
    well, i'm bowing out of this subject, it's been fun. but i'm not accepting defeat. I stand by what I said.

P.S. Dairine/ Lone One

JOKING!

Leave a comment:

• InkSlinger
    replied
    I definitely belive in nita/kit, but this stuff with the trancendent pig/Mrs. Callahan??? Highlight the Callahan! she's married.

I don't think nita/ronan would have fit, he's such a crank and nita woudn't have taken any of that.

Yeah, singer, carl held nita, but in a helpful fatherly way! seeing as her father didn't know about wizardry and Carl's a senior.

!SPOILER ALERT!!!!

and if you've read WAW, youll know that dairine/roshaun, or really anyone/roshuan, are not possibilities.

*sigh* which is disapointing cause dairine/roshan were getting on very well.

Leave a comment:

• Gigo
    replied
    XD This topic is _so_ funny.

I'm pretty certain that eventually it's going to be Kit/Nita.

OMGROFL Gryph. Nita/Ponch? -snicker-

Spoilers?: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Besides, Ponch is a GOD. Or something. I didn't really get to understand that part because I had to speed-read the last part. Oh well.</span>

Leave a comment:

• the_peridexis
    replied
    i dunnno, i never really thought about the pig with anyone at all. it would be odd to be hitting on a pig that knows the meaning of life, don't you think?

i think neets and ronan will end up together, they totally balance eachothers personalities. i REALLY don't think that mela and ronan are meant to be, but who knows? surprise me DD.

and ponch? well, if you've read WAW then you know what he turns out like. i thionk the only love he'll indulge in are his fuzzy tree-climbing pals.

carl? well, truthfully, i think he's meant to be single pplz.

and for kit!! no idea what so ever.

and just someone to contemplate: s'reee? come on, she deserves a love life too!!!

signing off,
    the_peridexis

Leave a comment:

• Lamarquise
    replied
    DrEaMeR mAgE -

Being awkward around each other or crushing--even being heavily attracted to someone or being in love--is no assurance of how you'll do together. Sometimes it just complicates a situation that shouldn't be complicated at all. We can be attracted to another person for all kinds of different reasons (good or bad) at different stages in our development.

Nita was interested. By the time of Wizards at War, however, I think Ronan's been the last thing on her mind for quite a while and she seems to be feeling just a little ridiculous about the whole thing. (Which is probably healthy, at her age.

Leave a comment:

• SorceressMay
    replied
    Well if i remember correctly Ronan and Nita were "together" a little in A Wizard Abroad so that might be why they act weird around each other.

I still stick by Kit/Nita and Dairine/Roshaun

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    But I don't think Ronan likes Carmela that way. And wats with Nita and Ronan. They wont end up together but why do they act so stange around each other if it wasn't meant to be.......I think.

Leave a comment:

• A Moonlighting X-Phile
    replied
    </delurking>

The only pairing I seriously support in YW is Kit/Dairine, but I also see major possibility in Nita/Ronan, Mela/Ronan, Mela/Roshaun, Mela/Filif, Mela/Sker'ret, or Nita/Sker'ret.

And, also, Betty/Chao? Sheer brilliance. I want to read that now.

Yes, I am the queen of crack!pairings, why do you ask?

Leave a comment:

• Peter Murray
    replied
    Originally posted by singer:
    now, tell me why that was? either he moved the mouthpiece to swear? maybe she read his mind while he was thinking it. or maybe there was a mistake in the book? the third option is unlikely.
    I interpreted that as meaning that Carl was silent for a while, but that he was thinking of some words he'd liked to have said. So Nita interpreted the fact he said nothing as meaning he'd like to have sworn about Kit going off like that.
    So, I don't think he moved the mouthpiece (he'd still be swearing), or that there was a mistake, and I don't think she really read his mind, just guessed.

Gryphon: It's when Mrs Rodriguez phones to say that Kit's not at home, and Nita phones Carl to say that he'd gone off despite being told to stay put.

Leave a comment:

• Gryphon
    replied
    What mouthpeice? I'd analyze the text for you, but I need the context.

Also, for the newbies: This forum has rules. They weren't generated out of thin air; they're here for a reason, and they're to be obeyed. We have a newbie zone and guides to help you along. Please take a minute of your time to read them. Members have already dealt out a few warnings and reminders, but they shouldn't have to continue doing so.

Touch up your standards of writing. Spelling errors are okay; not everyone is a spelling genius, but we'd appreciate it if you were also to cut back on the chat speach and adopt some capitalization. Short posts/one liners aren't allowed; they waste DD's money -- she pays for this. And instead of posting several times, edit your post. Spare the wonderful mods from cleaning up for you. That's the pink eraser button.

Leave a comment:

• singer
    replied
    no way.

AWAL - p. 252

" Wizards tend not to swear, since the results are likely to be unfortunate if they slip into the Speech while doing it. Nita, however, distincly heard several swearwords in Carl's silence."

now, tell me why that was? either he moved the mouthpiece to swear? maybe she read his mind while he was thinking it. or maybe there was a mistake in the book? the third option is unlikely.

----

oh please, Mela and Carl. grow up. ( not nice what I just said) Mela and Ronan, yes.

SPOILER ALERT! Mela and Ronan.

i've read WAW.

[Edited to consolidate double-post. C'mon, how hard is it to click the edit button ( )? --kli.]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X