My favorite of the first five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite of the first five

I'd have to say that Wizard's Dilemma was my favorite of the first five. It was so touching, and it's hard to explain, having read it first two years ago. I have found in the YW series that the books that make me uneasy, that make me think about life and despressing stuff ( i really cannot find the right words to say today) are my favorites.
    It's hard to read the beginning when I'm not in a good mood, because its so depressing.
    It's funny that even though there is one chapter in this book that I always found very boring, I love it. This was the first one I owned (I adore the cover).
    After it came out, I thought the series would end there. My two other friends thought not, and they were right. I didn't discover AWA until it had been out for about a month.
    I am me and I am unique.
    Gods all bless,
    Rhia

Proud Tamora Pierce obsessee

I'd have to say that Wizard's Dilemma was my favorite of the first five. It was so touching, and it's hard to explain, having read it first two years ago. I have found in the YW series that the books that make me uneasy, that make me think about life and despressing stuff ( i really cannot find the right words to say today) are my favorites.
    It's hard to read the beginning when I'm not in a good mood, because its so depressing.
    It's funny that even though there is one chapter in this book that I always found very boring, I love it. This was the first one I owned (I adore the cover).
    After it came out, I thought the series would end there. My two other friends thought not, and they were right. I didn't discover AWA until it had been out for about a month.
    I am me and I am unique.
    Gods all bless,
    Rhia

Proud Tamora Pierce obsessee

Comment

Working...
    X